Tuesday 13 March 2012

Moisturizersss

Hi. I thought I'd share some of my recent beauty buys and I realized it's all moisturizers. Haha! As much I love my Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizing gel, I find that during this time of the year when it's cold and windy, some part of my face is a bit dry. I got away with it few months ago because I was also using my Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting serum which is hydrating as well. Those product, in my opinion is better during summer so I went and picked up the moisturizer I used to use during cold months, the Olay Complete all day moisturizer.


I loved the pink version of this but I figured I'll try this one since I also need SPF. 



I saw this Aveeno tinted moisturizer was on sale two weeks ago, so I decided to pick it up as well. I heard pretty good reviews about it. I've used this couple of times and so far so good. 


Lastly on the moisturizer craziness, is this Clean&Clear one that I only use for spot treatment. This is a repurchase product, so you can tell I love it. Been into this product for about 2 years now, it's been staple on my beauty corner.

And here are some random pictures I saw on the magazine. They are so pretty I can't help but share it. Thank you for sharing your time with me. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment