Monday 5 March 2012

Hello stripes

When it comes to buying just about anything I normally would think several times before I pick up an item, it may even take days unless it's an item I know if I pass on I won't be able to go back to. 

Few weeks ago, I saw an Aldo bag I thought would be great to bring for travel since it's big and it has a nice handle. I also love the butterfly prints on it. So yesterday I went with my mom to buy it but as I enter the store, I saw this gorgeous yellow with blue stripes bag and automatically fell in love with it. Insert picture now :)


Saw this, loved it, bought it. I might not in my normal self that time but thank goodness because I think it's a good buy.








This is the back part of it.



Is it weird that I loved how it has this thing that looks like a baby toys? Haha!








Thank you for your time. :)


2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful bag. Perfect for spring and summer. I prefer this type for warmer weather as full leather bags feel horrible in high temperatures. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      You're right, it's very spacious too.

      Delete