Sunday 28 October 2012

Welcoming Fall

It's sunday.
I'm on my bed with a cup of coffee on my side table.
Watching Hollyannaeree on YT.
Waiting for boyfie to wake up. :)
My way of spending the day before we all go back to work.

How is everybody? How are you guys spending your weekend? I notice some new friends here, so I wanna thank you for your time and welcome you on my blog. 


Last Thanksgiving, with my friends, we went on a road trip to Quebec city. It's my first time going there, so you can imagine the excitement I felt. 

I think it's the perfect time for activities like this because you can really appreciate the beautiful fall colours. 



















We are surrounded with so many beautiful things that are just waiting to be appreciated. 

I hope we all have a relaxing weekend and will have a wonderful week ahead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment