Tuesday 9 October 2012

Perfect Coral

I've been into corals lately, with clothes, blush and nail polish. I notice this especially when I finally organized my nail polish collection. This particular shade, though, is probably my favourite. It is just my perfect shade of coral. I actually don't want to remove it, haha!



I don't think this has a name, they only have one shade of coral so that might be the reason. 
Application is a little streaky, making it hard to apply, it's creamy and mold nicely on nails once it's dry. 



This is how it looks like outside. I didn't put top coat, by the way. It's the first time I wear nail polish from this brand, I wanna test how well it will last without any help from the top coat.



This is fourth day, it chipped a little on my ring finger nail but the rest stayed pretty strong till day seven. I don't wanna remove it but my nails need some cleaning and a little break from polish. :)

What is your favourite nail polish colour? 




No comments:

Post a Comment