Tuesday 8 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello! Happy new year!!!!

Another year, another fresh start. 

How are you doing?  

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday like I did. I celebrated my birthday, Christmas and New year with my loved ones. Now, it's time to go back to work and "back to reality". 

I wanna share what nail polish I've been loving this week. I might still be in holiday mood that's why I find myself so in love with this. 



This is Revlon's Copperglaze Platinum (just in case the picture is too small). Immediately after Missglamorazzi from YouTube said this is a "beautiful rosegold colour", I know I will buy and have this one for myself. I like how this makes my fingers look so clean and elegant. 


I don't know why this looks festive to me, maybe because of the shiny finish. LOL! I didn't put top coat, yet it still looks so shiny. I have two coats and I'm done. I'm impress because based on my experience, polishes that are on the "nude" side tends to need at least 3 coats before I can get the colour 
I want. Yay for that. 


As always, thank you for spending time reading my blog and hope we all have a wonderful day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment