Friday 25 January 2013

Midnight Sky Nails

Happy friday! 


Meet the lovely couple, Nicole by O.P.I's Wavy Navy and Revlon's Blue Mosaic. :D

I've worn them both alone. Loved the Wavy Navy, I have a blog post featuring this baby too, but on the other hand, I have a mix feeling about the Blue Mosaic when I wore it. Let me describe it first, it is a clear base polish with small blue glitters mixed with bigger glitters in silver and almost like a blue green color. So when I had it, I put layers and layers of it to have a full on glittery nail polish which I am not sure if I am a fan of. It's great looking but, at the same time, too bold for me. Plus, if you're a nail polish junky, I'm pretty sure you'll know how hard it is to remove glitter nail polish, especially what I did, lol! Of course there are tons of tutorials on Youtube on how to easily remove them, you might wanna check them out if you have the same problem I had. 


This is about 2 thin coats of the "Wavy Navy" and a light swipe of the "Blue Mosaic" on top. 
I suggest using a nail base coat especially if you're dealing with dark polishes to save you from the stains it might give you. I also put a thin coat of it (mine here is Revlon's Multi care base and top coat - love it) to smooth the glitter feel. 



How's it going? I've been totally loving my nail combo, it reminds me of a peaceful night with lots of stars. Thank you for reading and please let me know what you think. 







No comments:

Post a Comment