Thursday 16 February 2012

Being creative

What do you do with things that you don't really use?

I found some accessories I was not able to wear, some I've just used once. Then I saw a sexy coffee bottle waiting to be recycled.





These are the accessories I found just sitting in my jewelry box. These aren't the most expensive things but some of them are given to me by friends and family that's why I also wanted to keep them and use them even in an unconventional way.

I decided to do a decorative piece out of these things and I even dug some lace and colourful zipper I can use to jazz it up.





Here's the "finish product", I might add other things but here it is




I'm planning to add a fabric on top of it so I can hang some earrings there or just pile up my favourite bracelet on top. :)

I just have to add this cutest thing I came across at the dollar store near our place, I think this is perfect to bring with you when travelling.



That would be it for this post. I hope you find this interesting.
Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment