Thursday 23 February 2012

Grey matter

I initially fell in love with a youtube guru's nail polish. So, I was in the hunt for a good grey polish. I came across this Rimmel London's 60 seconds nail polish.



It's 805 Grey Matter. From the bottle it looks so grey but when I applied it on my nails, it's more of blue-ish grey. Not what I expected but still it's love. I got couple of compliments from few days of wearing it. 




I'm not a big fan of the brush that came with it though. It aims to make the application fast since once you put it in your nails, it would fan out and pretty much cover the rest of your nails but it's not very friendly when it comes to putting the product at the side of your nails. It can be a little messy but you can always clean it out after. 

Have a great rest of the week!


2 comments: