Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hi, my name is Ali.


        I’ve decided to start my own blog today (well, tonight coz its 10:09 in the evening as I’m writing this). I’m never a fan of blogs, to be very honest, for the simply reason that I’m not a kind of person who would spend hours in front of the computer reading just about anything. I preferred watching videos more because that way I just have to listen to the person and not worry about reading every word in front of me. Don’t get me wrong, I love reading books and magazines, I could actually spend my whole relaxation day with a good book but reading it on the computer is not really my thing, until I came across Kandee Johnson’s blog (the famous make up artist/youtuber), who is one the MUA I really adore, that I started liking it. I found myself visiting few times but as I went back to school, I didn’t have time to read or even watch youtube videos. But few days ago, off from work, I found Bubbi’s blog (another youtube famous icon), I found myself so into her blogs and got inspired to do my own, so here I’m starting my own blog where I will be sharing my experiences, learnings and be expressing my thoughts which I hope I can look back few years from now. 
          
         I hope to someday share it with the people and somehow I can inspire others as well just like the people I mentioned above. 


        I will be posting different things from girly stuff like make up, to food, to some things about travels and maybe about nature. 

Much Love.




2 comments: