Tuesday 21 February 2012

Love for pasta






The classic red sauce spaghetti. I love pasta and the so many ways you can do with it. Besides the fact that it can really satisfy your appetite, you can also make it as healthy as you want. The one on the picture is probably my favourite of all the pastas. It's my Spicy Tuna Spaghetti. Easy to make and healthy.

I've been trying to teach myself to cook because first, I love to eat (especially home cooked meals) and second I want to be able to cook for my family and loved ones. And what would be the great way to start by doing simple recipes, right? My parents and brother are good cooks and that inspires me a lot to be good in the kitchen and not just in the dinning table. What I do is I watch them while they cook and ask them questions. I also love watching cooking shows and reading recipes in magazines. 





From a cooking show that I like to watch, I've recreated her recipe of Chicken on White Sauce with spinach. It's very simple and again, you have the option of making it healthy because of the low fat milk option for the sauce and whole grain pasta, plus of course the spinach. 

What's your favourite pasta dish?





No comments:

Post a Comment