Monday 13 February 2012

The first of many.

I originally planned of creating a blog concentrating on nail polish only for I love nail polish, different colors, glitters and arts you can use. Now, I was deciding what to put up as my first entry, I decided to do a nail polish post.

I love how nail polish can change my mood (yes, it does). When I feel a little sad and down, I like to do my nails and wear a bright (usually) colour and I instantly feel better and beautiful. This particular colour I chose because it's february and I feel like RED suits this time of the year very well, not that I don't wear this on the other month.


It's from La Senza. I remember I got this on sale for about less than 2 dollars (Canadian). It's name is Santiago Chile.



I used a base (Seche base) and a clear polish on top from Revlon.



This is the second time I wore this polish and I really am so pleased with it. The color is gorgeous. It didn't chip for a little more than a week the first time I had it on.

How about you guys, what is your favourite colour?


No comments:

Post a Comment