Monday 9 April 2012

NYC's Wall Street

Few years ago, I had a not-so-good experience with New York Color's (NYC) nail polish. I was just starting up with nail polish back then and not to mention I don't have enough money to spend on more expensive ones because I was still in school. I remember being turned off by it because it didn't last on my nails, like few hours after I applied it, it'll peel right off. 

I saw a youtube guru who featured NYC in her spring nail polish faves and when I was at the drugstore last week, I thought I should give it another try. I fell in love with this color.  


Just the right baby pink that I've been wanting to have. 

Here's how it looks on my nails


This is actually the third day that I have this on, so I'm very happy with that. The consistency is not bad.  While this is their "Minute quick dry" line I don't think it's a fast drying nail polish, but with the price, I really don't mind waiting a lil bit for it to dry. :)


I'm tempted to go back and buy the brown polish that I saw when I got this, so be prepared to see more from this brand.



This one is with a natural lighting. 

I hope this has inspired us all to try out these not-so-expensive-but-worth-trying-out products. Have a great week and again, thank you for your time. *hugs*





No comments:

Post a Comment