Monday 16 April 2012

Flower Inspired nails

I rarely do nail arts but I love flowers so much that I have to do one that is inspired by the flower I received last week. So this is the inspiration



I just fell in love with the colors.



I first applied 3 coats of this Sally Hansen nail polish in Mellow Yellow. Okay, so this is my second try on yellow nail polish because I the first one that I tried, also from Sally Hansen, didn't work out well with my complexion. It somehow made my hands look like I'm sick,which is not something you would want, right? I have to admit I was a little skeptical with this color as well, thinking it'll have the same effect but I saw Missglamorazzi's YT spring nail polish faves and she included this, so I picked it up. What do you think? 
This is also my first on this line "Xtreme Wear" and I find it a little hard to work with, I don't know if it's just the color but I actually had to put a thicker coat to be able to get a good application. I like how bright it is though. 

After letting it completely dry, I dab NYC nail polish in Wall Street with a makeup sponge at the tip and kind of extend the color down on the side.



I hope you can see the design here.



These are all the nail polish and the makeup sponge that I used. I hope this was interesting. Stay safe everybody. 

Also, I noticed that I have few new followers and I wanted to thank you all for following and sharing your time with me. Let me know what you think about this creation and if there's any question you have, let me know as well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment