Saturday 28 April 2012

Recent buys: April 28, 2012

Time for some goodies I bought and enjoying. It's a combination of different things from nails to makeup to accessory. These are the things I bought since my last post.


Let's start with the makeup and a skincare, shall we?

I was planning to buy the Clinique All about eyes concealer because I heard good feedbacks on those, but when I got to the store, the MUA talk me into buying the Biotherm eye cream because according to her, my main issue is not dark circles but dehydration of the skin under my skin. Needless to say I gave in, even though I didn't plan on spending money on another eye cream, I still have my Olay one, but yeah I still bought it. I've been using it for few weeks now, I haven't seen any major improvement yet but hopefully it'll make some difference for my under eye area. Those late nights and lack of sleep is taking its toll on me that's why I'm into eye products lately and of course trying to be good at sleeping early and taking care of my skin. 



She also picked up the CoverGirl concealer instead of the clinique one. I didn't really liked the CG so yesterday, I picked up the Maybelline Age rewind under eye concealer. Also, I'm excited try out this L'oreal True match foundation. I love the powder version of this that's why I thought I could give this a try.


Hot Tamale and Peach Satin

Finally got myself the Maybelline's Dream bouncy blush. In the store, I got to try the Hot tamale but I also loved the Peach Satin. 


On to the nails, two of these already made their appearance in my latest nail post, haha! 
From left: Nicole by OPI's Play Fair, L'oreal's Versailles Romance, Sally hansen's Black out and Yellow Mellow, and Revlon's Dreamer. 


Orgnx Moringa Oil Complex. This is suppose to revive dry damaged hair. I use this every time after I wash my hair and I love how it makes my hair shiny without feeling greasy. 


Lastly, an Aldo watch. I'm not a big watch person but every time I see rose gold watch I can't help myself but want one. So, until I can decide on whether I should buy the Michael Kors watch, I'm pretty happy with my Aldo one. 

Any fave buys you want to share? Feel free to share it here. Thank you for your time and until next time. :) Have a great WEEKEND. 

Aly










No comments:

Post a Comment