Monday 23 April 2012

Your not so ordinary French Nails

While I was doing this, I was trying to come up with a good title, then yes, I did not came up with anything better than this (ha ha) so please forgive my very creative title thinking mind. 


While I was picking up these nail polishes in my box, my mother was like "how in the world would you need all of those nail polishes all at once?". And the reason is this



So that is where the "french tip" came from. 


From left: Revlon (915) in Creme Brulee (used as base), Nicole by OPI in Change the world, Sally hansen (360) in Mellow Yellow, L'oreal (105) in Club prive, Nicole by OPI in Play fair, and Revlon mini in Butterfly 


I have this little obsession of taking a picture of the name of the polish in the bottle itself and I hope you'll be able to see it. :)


Personally, I think French tip is timeless and very elegant. I used to always go for that and love how I get compliment each time. Now, this colorful approach screams spring to me.  


I'm hoping to make your day a little colorful. Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment