Saturday 21 April 2012

What makes you happy?

I know I'm not the first to do this, I've seen couple of bloggers post on a regular basis compilation of different things that are special to them, things that made their day/week or just simply the things they love. I figured I could do the same. First I thought of doing it on my personal dairy but realized it would be more fun if I'll share it here. I intend to do this kind of post every now and then. I also read that listing down different things that made you happy even the smallest, simplest random things will help you appreciate them more and will then make you feel much better. So shall we start?

Since this is my first post of this kind, I will be sharing some of the things that no matter how bad my day is, they will make me feel better. 


First off, fresh flowers. Their beauty never fails to put a smile on my face.


Next, coffee. I'm more of a coffee drinker than tea. Nothing feels better than a sip of hot coffee after a full day of cold weather at work. 


And there was makeup. I think it's needless to explain this *insert a big smile here*. I know I've mentioned this on my previous post, so I won't go there again. I just like to add some thing that I like to do if I'm feeling a little sad, I like to grab my eyelash curler, give my lashes a little love and make me feel a little beautiful. Try it with your favourite part of your routine, be it curling your lashes, putting a little bit of blush or wearing your favourite lipstick. 

So, what makes you happy? I hope this made you smile just like how it did to me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment